RE: IIS SMTP (Kind of OT)

Is there a valid Postmaster SMTP address configured? Can IIS SMTP send messages
to this address?

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Foulks [mailto:greg.foulks@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: quinta-feira, 2 de agosto de 2001 14:09
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] IIS SMTP (Kind of OT)

http://www.ISAserver.org

I'm using the IIS SMTP to enable the Message Screener. This is all working
well.

However-

My badmail directory is filling up everyday with BAD, BDR, BDP files. My
understanding is that most of these are delivery problem files. Before I
started to use the IIS SMTP server my Internal SMTP server would send these
delivery notifications without any problems. Why won't the IIS SMTP server
deliver these notifications? Why do they stack up in my badmail directory?

Thanks,

Greg Foulks, MCP
NewFound Technologies, Inc.
http://www.nfti.com