RE: I.E. cannot connect to Internet

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:42:51 -0600

Hi Elliott,
Configure the clients as Web Proxy clients
Make sure the clients can resolve the name of the ISA Server
Configure the ISA Server so that the primary adapter is the internal
network adatper
Configure the primary adapter with the IP address of your internal DNS
Configure your internal DNS server to resolve Internet host names
The Web Proxy client now allows the ISA Server to resolve the name on
its behalf and connects to the external site.