[isalist] IE Problems?

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 09:55:02 -0400

Anyone else experiencing this lately?  Browsing the Internet is working
fine, then all of a sudden nothing loads at all...  You hit refresh and
it sits there for awhile then finally comes up with an ISA-generated
error page saying the site is unavailable.   You exit IE, re-open it,
everything works again...

I don't think it is the ISA2004 server, as restarting IE fixes the
problem temporarily.  I thought it was just an issue with my computer,
as I'm running IE7 RC1, but many other people are reporting the same
problem now.  I've been using my laptop (with all the same software) at
home with no problems, so I'm wondering if there is some patch for IE
that came out recently that doesn't like proxy servers...

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this symptom...  Next time I run
into it I'll do some more diagnostics.