IE Automatic Login

  • From: "Kevin O'Riordan" <kevinor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 03:09:43 -0600

Hi:

I would like to publish several web sites to a group of internal users
using ISA.  Currently the users browsers are configured to automatically
attempt integrated windows authentication to these sites and the users
never see a login screen.  This makes them very happy, so it is a critical
feature.

If I place ISA server between my users and the web sites and publish them,
can I support this configuration?  I know ISA can support publishing of
sites protected by windows authentication, and ISA itself can require a
windows authentication to access the web listener, but I can't seem to
find anyone who has tested the automatic login from IE.

Thanks, Kevin