IDA Forwarding of FTP requests

  • From: "Siatkowski, Jason" <jsiatkowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Isaserverlist (E-mail)" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:04:37 -0400

We run a test lab and we use an ISA server that hosts web servers on a
separate internal lab rack, so that we can access them from our regular
workstations in our main network. I have a requirement to FTP from our main
network to an FTP site inside the lab. However, when I attempt to publish
the FTP server, I need to select the external IP of the ISA server, and the
number that I have assigned to the external NIC (i.e. the one that is on the
same network as our workstations), there are no IPs listed! I gotta be doing
something wrong, any suggestions?

Jason Siatkowski
IDEA Industry Manager
A+ Certified Service Technician