RE: ICMP Flood

  • From: "John C. Shepard" <jshepard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 15:25:10 -0800

Robert, I had similar problem when I tried the same setup using a single
NIC per machine for NLB. After I installed another NIC for NLB
communication everything cleared out. Configuration was a lot easier and
cleaner that way. With a separate NIC for NLB you no longer need
Multicast support... Of course that means 3 NICs per box (if you don't
have a DMZ), small price in my opinion.

John Shepard
Network Administrator
atinera