I have Some ISA 2004 Server problem

  • From: "Babur Kiani" <webauther@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 00:17:07 -0700

Hi there,
I have recently installed anew server having windows 2003 enterprise
server sp1 + ISA server 2004 Enterprise, the problem is that when i allow
internal network to use this as dns(active directory) server, it always
generate an error meesage at client when we try to join it to a domain
controller that is, "The DNS Server cannot be contacted."
Note: I am trying to make my isa server a dns (domain controller) server,
so that clients could be controlled by a single server.i.e.

VPN Clients----><----Internet ----><-----ISA Server Computer(Domain
Controller)---><---DNS Clients Computer.
can any body help me.

M. A. Babur Kiani