Re: I DOn't understand

  • From: "PETER PAPE" <papexpjboi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:30:07 -0600

Hi Rafael,

ISA Server is not virus prevention software.  It secures inbound / outbound
traffic to the internet.  Email, Newsgroups, FTP, HTTP, ... all these internet
services can be used to spread viruses.  If your users have access to these
internet services, then virus scanners should be deployed as necessary.

Peter