Https (OWA) outside of ISA?!
- From: "Darren Chang" <Darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
- To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 18:25:50 -0700
Hi guys! I had setup MS certificate server for my OWA, It work fine within the firewall. (I am running ISA on w2k) I can use hhtps for OWA. But I can't get it work when the client is outside of ISA. Do I have to setup a special filter for it? Or I have to do it thru Verisign? Can Microsoft CA issues certificate to user outside of its network? Thanks, Darren
Other related posts:
- » Https (OWA) outside of ISA?!
- » Re: Https (OWA) outside of ISA?!