RE: How to create a pool of global ip address in ISA 2004

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 07:22:15 -0600

Hi Rad,

What precisely are you trying to accomplish. You're asking how to do
something, instead of asking what your business req is and how to solve
it with the ISA firewall. Once we know that, we can solve that problem.

Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/drisa/