RE: How to configure ISA firewall to let PCAnywhere 9.2 work?

You didn't specify what your local ports are.

For inbound the following is working fine for me:

UDP, direction both,    local port fixed, local port number 5632, remote
port all ports
TCP, direction inbound, local port fixed, local port number 5631, remote
port all ports

Not configuring an outbound filter, I can only guess that the following
should work:

UDP, direction both,     local port all ports, remote port fixed, remote
port number 5632
TCP, direction outbound, local port all ports, remote port fixed, remote
port number 5631

Robert P. McCandless
Senior Consultant
Information Systems Services