RE: How to Server Publish a Terminal Server with ISA while also running Terminal Services on the ISA Server (Q294720)

  • From: "Jay J. Mobley" <jmobley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 11:52:53 -0800

This is exactly what I did to publish every terminal server on my
network

If TS services are listening on the External adapter of your ISA server
It will answer and TS request it hears, and will not pass it back to a
published server
So
I did like you, turned it on the internal adapter, and made a rule that
publishes terminal service to a single external IP on the ISA server
Your on the right track don't turn back now.
You may turn into a pillar of salt
Or something

-Jay