How to Server Publish a Terminal Server with ISA while also running Terminal Services on the ISA Server (Q294720)

So,

We read Thomas's book, followed all the instructions, and
couldn't get our internal terminal server to work. kept
connecting to isa server or no connection at all.

Went to Microsoft's site and followed the instructions on
the above noted document.
Both of us read this document several times and agreed that
if we followed step 3 we would be screwed.

But we tried it anyway.

Step Three: Bind Terminal Services on the ISA Server to the
Internal Adapter on the Server
To bind Terminal Services on the ISA Server to the internal
adapter on the server, perform the following steps:
Click Start , point to Programs , click Administrative Tools
, and then click Terminal Services Configuration .

Click the Connections folder, and then click the RDP-TCP
connection.

Right click this connection and click Properties .

Click the Network Adapter tab and click to select the
Internal network adapter in the Network Adapter check box.

NOTE : By default, Terminal Services binds to All network
adapters configured with this protocol . Therefore, you will
need to set it specifically to the internal adapter.

 :( Now our day is done. We can no longer connect to any
server via terminal services. Just what we thought would
happen. we were working remotely, and there is no one in the
office to change the setting back.

Oh well, Monday is another day as they say.

Bob