RE: How can I give access to other apps...

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 11:07:59 -0500

Hi Miguel,

At this point of time, I know of NO ONE that has been able to get
dialpad to work :-(   I tested it a few months ago, and there were a
bunch of posters who also tried the celebrity challange, but no go. I
keep waiting for a Q article on this, but I don't think there is going
to be one. I suspect you'll have to do something really nasty like
configure mspclnt.ini file to support the application :-)

HTH,
Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder

Thomas W Shinder, M.D., MCSE, MCT