How can I configure a cable modem as external interface

  • From: "George" <georgekjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 03:36:26 -0700

Hello Dr.Tom,

Thank you very much for the reply. As you said I configured and it is
working. But here I am coming with other problems.

1) After configuring cable modem as external interface the client is
getting disconnected very often automatically, every time the client has
to go to firewall client option and update.

2) Can I use dialup connection at the same time and distribute the
bandwidth only to the linux system where they are using web proxy client?.

3) Can I remove the default dialup entry from ISA server?

Regards & Thanks

George