RE: How BAD is SQL on ISA?

  • From: "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CIT1.1)" <Shawn.Quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 08:58:25 -0500

I did it for a little while and it worked fine.  I have a Gb backbone which
helped tremendously.  I personally wouldn't run _anything_ on a (perimeter)
firewall that didn't need to be there, especially a server service.

Can't answer #3 about publishing, have never published SQL server with ISA.

-Shawn

-----
Shawn R. Quillman
Robert Bosch Corporation RBNA/CIT1.1
38000 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI  48331
(248) 553-1164 (P)     (248) 848-2855 (F)
shawn.quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx