From: Wayne Berry [mailto:wayne@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 10:23 AM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] Host Server Unreachable

http://www.ISAserver.org

In my remote office I have an ISA 2004 firewall that VPN's to a Rack in
our Co-location center.  In the rack is our web servers, and file
servers.  I have configured the networks on my ISA server and enabled
every both directions all users to communicate over the VPN back and
forth from the remote office and the rack.  This all works great for
UNC, terminal server, SQL Server and everything but web server.  When
calling the web servers I get:

Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. The host server is unreachable.
(10065)

Pinging the web server from the remote office gives me the Internal IP
address of the web server, the IP in the rack.  So ISA 2004 should
"know" to route over the VPN and I can accessing this web server UNC
path via that IP, and the WINs name.

Can someone give me a clue to what is going on?  Is this error from ISA
or IIS?

-Wayne