RE: Host Server Unreachable

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:42:22 -0400

The ISA server itself is referred to as "Local Host" as far as policies
is concerned.  If you don't have a policy to allow you to connect from
the ISA server to your webserver, you will need to add one.  The
computers on your internal network probably are contacting the server
directly if they are on the same subnet.