RE: Help with the web proxy setup in ISA 2004

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 17:49:04 -0700

> Ha-ha.......wife keeping you off the computer when you get home you
> mean...........

Ah, she wishes.

Actually, I have been spending the last 3 days recovering from what I am now
terming a disaster. A series of 3 hardware failures (including failures on
both sides of a redundant backup plan) during the last month and cumulating
late Saturday when both drives of a mirrored set that contained the OS has
lead to my having to rebuild my web server from scratch and recreating 43
web sites in IIS.

Fortunately, I had a separate backup procedure for client web site data
files

John T
eServices For You