RE: Help with VPN setup

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 20:27:55 -0300

If the Linksys is a vpn end point too then upgrade to the latest
firmware available if possible.

Configuring Windows Server 2003-based ISA Server Firewall/VPN Server to
Accept inbound NAT-T L2TP/IPSec Calls
http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/natt2003.html

Establishing an IPSec site-to-site tunnel between an ISA 2004 Firewall
and a D-Link DI-804HV IPSec VPN Router by Tiago de Aviz
http://www.isaserver.org/articles/2004isadlink.html