Help needed for POP3/IMAP/SMTP connections

  • From: "Robert Biesinger" <rob@xxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 05:50:06 -0600

Hi,

since yesterday I have big problems:
I've got an ISA connected to the inetrnet via ADSL,
I've got several servers in my LAN, including one Exchange2000-Server,
the outlook clients on the workstations use several accounts:
one on the local Exchange server (which still works fine), several pop3 or
imap and smtp accounts which are connect ed directly to our ISP or to a
web-based email service like freemail or hotmail.

Yesterday I tried to publish outlook web access and the TSAC via the ISA
server for our external workers. Because it didn't work I tried to change
all the settings back to the orginal ones. After that the outlook clients
could not connect via po3,imap and smtp to the internet. Then I tried to
fallback to my backupped ISA-Configuration, which worked fine, but pop
etc. is still not working.

I hope somebody can show me the way back to a working configuration.

Robert