RE: Help Configuring a rule

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:33:46 -0600

Hi Greg,

Create a protocol def and protocol rule to support the protocol. Make
sure no secondary connections are required. Confirm you have completely
knowledge of the protocol and that the vendor isn't feeding you a line.
What do the firewall services logs say? The should list the .exe name
and a result code.