Re: Help!

  • From: Jim Harrison <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 17:42:48 -0800

Can we limit panic message subject lines to real words, please?

You should:
1. clear your ISA cache
2. create a destination set named "NoCache"
3. add "mail.yahoo.com" to the "NoCache" DS (leave the path empty)
4. create a routing rule for
   "specified destinations" (use "NoCache")
   "Never cache"

  Jim Harrison
  MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
  http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
  http://isatools.org
  Read the help / books / articles!

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 16:52:35 -0800 (PST)
 Beautiful Stranger <aquariouss@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.ISAserver.org

Hello.....
hopefully you pplz can  solve my problem
the problem is that......i am using win2000 domain
server with ISA,after 2,3 months of installing ISA
caching creates problem ..and the clients  started to
get old pages again and again and even yahoo mail of
one client is opening at another clients pc
they are getting lot of problem using yahoo mail,it
gives many times invalid password.and the problem of
old pages is still there.....
Hope u can help
thx