RE: HTTPS bridging and application filters

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 08:58:54 -0600

Hi Jim,

Thanks! I wasn't sure if Web filters would inspect a bridged connection.

Its always amazed me that other countries palliate the citizens with
"right to privacy" laws, but rape them in multiple orifices when it
comes to taxes.

If you'll reduce my tax burden to ten percent, you can read everything I
do over an SSL channel (if I'm on YOUR network, you can't read what I do
on MY network).

Thank!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.