Re: HTTP Redirector filter not there?!

  • From: Paul Hutchings <PAUL.HUTCHINGS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:37:18 -0000

yes.  that's what a proxy is though?

--
Paul Hutchings
Network Administrator
Tel: 024 7635 5378, Fax: 024 7635 8378
mailto:paul.hutchings@xxxxxxxxxx

MIRA Ltd
Watling Street, Nuneaton, Warks, CV10 0TU, England
Tel +44 (0)24 7635 5000
Fax +44 (0)24 7635 8000
www.mira.co.uk
mailto:postmaster@xxxxxxxxxx

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and are solely for the use of
the intended recipient.

If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify us either
by e-mail, telephone or fax.  You should not copy, forward or otherwise
disclose the content of the e-mail as this is prohibited.