HOW to setup ISA firewall for NT4 Domain

  • From: "Prashant" <pvaddadi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 21:41:00 -0600

Dear All,

I want to setup Firewall for few m/c which are part of my NT4 domain.

I have NT4 domain say DOM1 with domain controller say DOMPDC1 and having
50 m/c workstation. The DOM1 also contains mail server and Data server.
Now i want to secure 20 workstations, which are part of project group who
require firewall protection within the domain as well from Internet.

I'm using windows 2000 and ISA server in stand alone mode as firewall.

All the 20 worksation, which are the internal part of Firewall, are unable
to find the domain controller and the users are unable to authenticate to
Domain.

Can any one help me to achieve the task or how to configure ISA server to
allow NetBIOS over TCP/IP. I have also tried with LMHOST entries on
workstations.

Prashant