RE: HELP ???

  • From: "Gallop, George" <George.Gallop@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 18:54:16 +1100

We use SuperScout, what I can suggest is create a group call Porn
Exceptions group, and allowed uses in this group access to the blocked
categories of Adult Sites.  But this will give access to all sites in
that category.

The other option is to manually edit the database (I assume your using a
SQL database for SuperScout) and removed Playboy.com from the category
of Adult Sites and make a new Site and Content rule for this.  Only
trouble the next update will undo this change.

Kind regards, George