Re: !!!HELP!!!

  • From: "Goktug Yildirim" <yildirim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:23:04 +0300

There is nothing special. No teaming drivers or something else.
All I want to do is creating special bandwidth rules and priorities for
some of the certain protocols.
If ISA runs with the default rules it works but it I create a custom
rule w3proxy.exe fails immediately.
I have digged the whole MS KB but nothing!
I installed w2k adv-sp2 again and Isa enterprise edition (as a stand
alone) again with the default settings and nothing has changed.
Also the NIC configuration is simple. 2 NICs and 2 IP addresses.
The only thing I suspect is that I am creating wrong rules. But it is
such a easy thing. You just do it by the wizard. However, is such a
special way to create a rule or any limitation while creating  bandwidth
rules?
Thanks,