RE: HELP

  • From: Scott Rineer <srineer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 12:42:39 -0700

yes I can get to All of the Web sites from inside the LAN.  I did a Cold
Reboot on all of the servers (we had to change DNS servers)
I did check the Event log and an Error keeps showing up. (ID: 14120

The ISA Server services cannot create a packet filter 64.119.41.6. This
event occurs when there is a conflict between the Local Address Table (LAT)
configuration and the Windows 2000 routing table. Check the routing table
and the LAT to find the source of the conflict. )

I have checked Both and Can find a Conflict (must note.. I am not really an
expert in routing tables)