General

  • From: "Sundar" <isaforums@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 05:10:22 -0600

Hi
  I have Installed and configured ISA. I have the following Doubts it
would be a great help if someone can help me resolve this problem.
1) After installation is there anyway to find in which mode ISA is
running.
(cache , firewall or intergated mode).Just for INFO.
2) Any method to check whether things are routed  thru ISA (coz i have a
FTP published even when i stop the FTP Publishing rule im able to connect
to my FTP Site)
3) I have an application hosted in my Intranet, which runs on resin port
8080.My ISA which is on a different server is on default port 8080.
what all steps i need to follow to host this internal site thru my ISA.
4) What protocol do i need to enable in case i want limited number of
people to use yahoo messanger.
Since im new to this i have lot of doubts (Silly doubts)..
    thanks in advance.
Sundar Raman