RE: GFI Download Security

  • From: "Dan Crain" <DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:16:41 -0400

I understand what he is saying...it blocks more than it needs to. It
definitely needs to be tweaked. It blocked a java program I needed to
use yesterday that was a dll file. On the list of extensions it's
blocking now dll isn't even on there so I couldn't get it to work.
I suggest talking to GFI customer support or at least emailing them.
Overall it's a nice product.

Dan