From: Stephen Herrera [mailto:sherrera@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 1:15 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] Front End Firewall

http://www.ISAserver.org

Ok I thought I was going crazy trying to setup my Front End ISA2k4
Firewall in a back to back setup. It seems by default no matter what
rules I put in the perimeter network (DMZ) will not be allowed any
access out. I went through the template wizard and selected the open all
traffic just to test this theory and even though it created the rule DMZ
traffic was not allowed access to the Internet.

I then ran the template again using the back end firewall (all same ip
schemes) and now that ISA believe my private IPs were internal not
perimeter everything worked fine. What am I missing to be able to allow
my DMZ to go out?

Steve