Front End Firewall

  • From: "Stephen Herrera" <sherrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List] (E-mail)" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:14:42 -0700

Ok I thought I was going crazy trying to setup my Front End ISA2k4 Firewall in
a back to back setup. It seems by default no matter what rules I put in the
perimeter network (DMZ) will not be allowed any access out. I went through the
template wizard and selected the open all traffic just to test this theory and
even though it created the rule DMZ traffic was not allowed access to the
Internet.

I then ran the template again using the back end firewall (all same ip schemes)
and now that ISA believe my private IPs were internal not perimeter everything
worked fine. What am I missing to be able to allow my DMZ to go out?

Steve