Firewall client roblem

  • From: "Ambarish.R.H" <ambarish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:08:25 +0530

Hi all,
We have two ISA servers and two leased line connections.Our clients are connected with 1 server through the microsoft firewall client.When the first leased line goes down we were planning to change the ipaddress of server through the firewall client.But firewall client only works with first server.It doesnt connects to the second.
But when we make changes in the proxy by changing the ips there and disabling the firewall client thn its taking.So why the firewall client is not taking the second server.
Its giving an error as ISA SERVER inaccessible.
Please help us to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance,
Ambarish.