Re: Firewall client

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 12:40:27 -0800

Still, the response indicates that ISA is refusing the request based on some
rule or the absence of it.
What does the WEB log show for those attempts?
If you don't get any "Rule#1" and "Rule#2" entries in that log, go to
Monitoring Configuration, Logs and edit the fields of the Web proxy log to
show you those.
That's how we'll know what ISA is using to deny those requests.
The firewall client can't authenticate through the HTTP redirector any
better than the secureNAT client can.  I'll bet that loss of identity is the
issue.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/