Re: Firewall Service dies like clockwork

  • From: "Phill Hardstaff" <phillh@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:48:04 +1100

MessageTom, yep sounds like the same thing, I will try it next week when I get
back to work and let you know, from memory I think I block one or two sites
that I am really not too worried about, was going to use
http://www.contentkeeper.com/ anyway :)

Jim, somehow I sent the last message twice, sorry about that.

Cheers

Phil