Re: Firewall Client error message

  • From: "Thum Chee Weng, Ronnie" <rthum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 09:50:46 +0800

Jim,

Nothing odd in the Event Viewer
----
C:\PROGRA~1\Microsoft Firewall Client>chkwsp32 /f

****         Firewall client Diagnostic Information           ****

WAIT...

CONFIGURATION:
        Firewall client - Configuration Location: C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Firewall Client\
        Proxy Name (IP Addr): ATNTMS1
        WINSOCK 2.0: Firewall client is a Layered Service Provider
        IP: Installed

WAIT...

32-bit Firewall client:
        Winsock Name: C:\WINNT\System32\wsock32.dll
        Version: 4.0.1381.300
        Version Type: FREE
        Layered Service Provider version: 3.0.1200.50
        Client version of control protocol: 11

Firewall Client Layered Service Provider (LSP) was not installed as the first
LSP.

C:\PROGRA~1\Microsoft Firewall Client>

rgds :-)
- ronnie -