RE: Firewall Client TCP/UDP Ports

  • From: "Stefaan Pouseele" <stefaan.pouseele@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:46:36 +0200

Hi Chris,

check out http://www.isaserver.org/pages/article.asp?id=347

HTH,
Stefaan

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Buono [mailto:Chris_Buono@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: woensdag 11 september 2002 22:01
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] Firewall Client TCP/UDP Ports

http://www.ISAserver.org

In configuring communication between our MS Proxy/ISA 'Firewall Clients'
and the ISA 2000 Server (through/across our Cisco LocalDirector box (like
a network firewall)), we are trying to determine what TCP and UDP ports
need to be allowed pass-through access. TechNet doesn't provide any
information on this. Various NetMon traces and NetStat captures reveal
either conflicting or wide-ranging results. We're pretty sure about TCP
port 1745 and UDP port 1745. Others?

TIA,
Chris