RE: Firewall Client Problem

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 15:24:21 -0700

As long as the user is an administrator on their local machine, you can't stop
them from doing anything they want.
In this case, you have these choices:
1 - quit worrying about things you can't control
2 - use access controls the users can't touch (destination sets, etc.)
3 - start drinking heavily

 Read the help, books and articles!