From: "Chris Patterson" <cpatterson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 07:27
Subject: [isalist] Firewall Client Interfering With SMS Remote Control.

http://www.ISAserver.org

Is there any reason that having the firewall client installed and active
would interfere with SMS Remote control.  I know that the remote control
function uses 4 or 5 ports for connections.  It listens on these ports
fro incoming connections.  I have just noticed that these ports don't
respond when I attempt to access them now.  This was working before I
installed the FW Client on all the machines.

Chris Patterson
Network Administrator
Axiom Systems
Http://Www.AxiomSys.Com
The Truth Is Out There. Go Find It. Http://Www.2600.Com