From: "Scott Force" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 06:52
Subject: [isalist] Re: Firewall Client

http://www.ISAserver.org

Tom,
The printing problem is as follows.  I have a remote site with users who
have a public IP address with a printer with a public IP address (TCP/IP
port).  They are behind a firewall.  The users connect to my main office
through a MS VPN client and get an IP address from my DHCP server
(192.168.1.XXX).  When I have the Firewall client installed on their PC's
they can't print to the printer within their makeshift LAN, either
connected or not connected to the VPN.  If I remove the Firewall client
they can print connected or not connected to the VPN.  This wouldn't be a
problem if I could just configure their browser to get internet access
through my ISA server without the Firewall client which I evidently can't.