Re: Firewall Client

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 14:39:20 -0400

Messageyou could copy that folder to another server, but you'd lose any auto
update features of it.

You can certainly limit the shares on the ISA box so that only the ISA share is
present.

Maybe if you delete the IPC$ share it would make the server invisible, but I
don't suggest you change it unless you know what it will do :)

regards,

Mark