Firewall Client

  • From: Eran Levi <eran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 20:23:04 +0200

Hi guy's
Got a little Q if you can help me here ..:
I got an ISA Server on a domain ( Working all fine  )
without a " File and Printers sharing " on.
Now I can't see him on the Internal net Browsing ( thats OK ) Nor map is
drive as :  <file://myserver/share> \\myserver\share
How can I install then " Firewall Client " if i cant see him as a share
folder on the domain  ?
( The " File and Printer Sharing " is not enable on this computer on purpose
Is there anyway else to install the " Firewall Client " ?
ThanX a lot for your time

Have A Nice Day