Firewall Client

  • From: "ANTUAR David" <dantuar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:45:36 +1000

I have two ISA servers in tandem; one will replace the other when finished.
I have got connection outgoing on the new server except for the Firewall
clients. The Error message is
 403 Forbidden - The ISA Server denies the specified Uniform Resource Locator
(URL). (12202)

Has anyone seen this?
I have win2k sp3, ISA Sp1 installed
David

The email message and any attachments are confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure
or copying of this material is unauthorized and prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return
email and delete the message from your system.

MAIL Sweeper for the presence of computer viruses.