FWX_E_TCP_NOT_SYN_PACKET_Dropped

  • From: "Tiago de Aviz" <Tiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 14:06:16 -0300

Hello all,

i'm getting this error when i'm trying to access a Telnet server (3270 terminal
emulation). The server is behind a router that I have here connected in my
internal network.The route to reach the mainframe is configured in my RRAS on
the ISA Server. I saw a forum that tom said this could be a connection limit
issue, so i raised it but it didn't help.

For an example, if I ping the damned thing it answers. But if I want to telnet
it, all my packets are denied and on the status code returned on the log it
tells me that.

By the way, it's an ISA 2004 ;)

Tiago

Tenha proteÃÃo contra vÃrus e spam para seu servidor de correio pagando
apenas uma pequena mensalidade! Veja os serviÃos de Gateway em
www.softsell.com.br !