RE: FW: ISA Server

  • From: Ben Schorr <bms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:35:58 -1000

This is the response from my friend.  The instructions seem geared more
towards publishing a PCA Host from behind ISA, rather than allowing a PCA
Remote to get OUT thru ISA to reach a PCA Host.

He doesn't have an external client; but rather an internal one. <grin>

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote, CNA, MCPx4
Director of Information Services
Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert
http://www.hawaiilawyer.com <http://www.hawaiilawyer.com/>

  _____

Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 10:27
To: 'Ben Schorr'
Subject: RE: [isalist] RE: FW: ISA Server

Precisely what I tried.  The problem might lie in the fact that I am trying
to connect to a remote computer, not the other way around.   My situation
is, according to Microsoft, supposed to be easy.

  _____