RE: FTP in a back to back

  • From: vesterby@xxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 14:39:35 -0400

I discovered that issue myself through implementing RIS on the same
server as ISA 2004.  RIS
requires TFTP, among other things, which is a challenge because it
requires a huge range of upper
ports to be open in order to function correctly.  Since we are using the
ISA server only as a proxy
server at this time, I guess that's not a huge deal.  If they decide to
actually use it as a firewall, however,
it will be a big deal.

Get your name as your email address.