FTP Data Transfer on ISA

  • From: "JP" <jrod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:28:21 -0600

Have been struggling with this for months and maybe i'm just knee deep and
can't see the real problem. But here's the deal,
From my ISA server I can login to an FTP site succesfully but whenever i
go to do a directory listing or attempt to get a file the Opening ASCII
connection prompt open but just sits there and never responds.Now i can
repeat the same steps from a machine inside my firewall and it will login
and transfer data and directory listings just fine. Which would tell my my
proper ports are open. What gives?