RE: FTAO T Shinder

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 20:33:48 -0500

Hi Steve,
I didn't even notice :-)
Greg, you want to update the article?

Thomas W Shinder
ISA Server and Beyond:
Configuring ISA Server:

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Steve Moffat [mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 6:25 PM
        To: [ Discussion List]
        Cc: Greg Mulholland (Optus); Jim Harrison
        Subject: [isalist] FTAO T Shinder
        Hi Tom,
        Is it my eyes, or does this article by the great Australian croc
hunter/author, Greggo "I'll have a VB" Mulholland, only deal with the
protocol definitions, I don't see any rules....:))
        Steve Moffat
        Lower Apartment
        35 Melville Road

        List Archives:
        Exchange Server Resource Site:
        You are currently subscribed to this Discussion
List as: tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        This E-Mail is confidential. It is not intended to be read,
copied, disclosed or used by any person other than the recipient.
        Unauthorised use, disclosure, or copying is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.
        Optimum Computer Solutions disclaims any liability for any
action taken in connection of this E-Mail.
        The comments or statements expressed in this E-Mail are not
necessarily those of Optimum Computer Solutions or its subsidiaries or