  From: Steve Moffat
  To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
  Cc: Greg Mulholland (Optus) ; Jim Harrison
  Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 9:24 AM
  Subject: [isalist] FTAO T Shinder

  http://www.ISAserver.org

  Hi Tom,

  Is it my eyes, or does this article by the great Australian croc
hunter/author, Greggo "I'll have a VB" Mulholland, only deal with the protocol
definitions, I don't see any rules....:))

  http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/kaaza.html

  Steve

  Steve Moffat
  Lower Apartment
  35 Melville Road
  Devonshire
  DV07
  Bermuda

or used by any person other than the recipient.
unlawful.
  Optimum Computer Solutions disclaims any liability for any action taken in
connection of this E-Mail.
  The comments or statements expressed in this E-Mail are not necessarily those
of Optimum Computer Solutions or its subsidiaries or affiliates.

  Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx